Late Ghanian Music Star's Father Speaks On Alleged Manhandling Of Her Corpse By Mortuary Attendants


Nana Opoku Kwarteng, father of popular late Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns has reacted to a viral video of a mortuary attendant touching the late daughter’s corpse inappropriately.
A video showing a mortuary attendant touching and examining the badly injured bodies of Ebony and her friend, Franca Kuri was viral on Tuesday. In the clip, there were more than two persons involved in the act. Another assistant was also seen using a mobile device to film the incident.
In an interview with Hitz FM, Mr Kwarteng who said he was yet to see the video, has disclosed his intention to take legal action against the hospital where this happened.
He said, “I’ve been told but I haven’t seen that. I hate to watch it. Trust me…you and I know it’s too bad a thing to do and therefore we are going to take them on.
Whoever is involved in the recording…we will meet at the court.”
From ghana web

0 Comments