CHRIS NGIGE PRESIDENT BUHARI Has Spent N1B On Ekwueme

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, has said President Muhammadu Buhari is committed to giving a former Vice President, late Dr. Alex Ekwueme, a befitting burial.
Ngige spoke on Sunday at Ekwueme’s hometown in Oko, Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State after inspecting facilities for the burial of the late VP. He said Buhari had committed about N1bn on Ekwueme from the day the Federal Government took over his medical bills to date.
Ngige while speaking said, ''you know that I belong to the Ekwueme family; I’m part of that family. I’m in various committees and subcommittees for the burial of this great statesman. I can tell you authoritatively that Mr President (Buhari) is committed and passionate in ensuring a befitting burial for Ekwueme.
If he doesn’t come for the burial himself, I’m sure the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, will be here for the burial as a matter of right. So, I’m here to inspect the facilities in preparation for the burial and I can tell you am satisfied with what I have seen

FROM Punch

0 Comments